Meet Dr. Mike
Dr. Mike Obeid is proud to carry on the orthodontic legacy passed on to him by his grandfather, a dentist, and father, an orthodontist. They instilled in him not only a love for orthodontics, but also a passion for those in his community who need love and assistance in life. He is involved with several outreach and interfaith groups through his church, has launched a young professionals ministry organization, and looks forward to finding tangible ways to reach out to his community of Southlake, TX.
Dr. Mike was born in Beirut, Lebanon, and is fluent in French, Spanish, and Arabic. He enjoys traveling the world and encountering new places, and his favorite cities include Beirut, Rome, and Mexico City.
- DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY (DDS) LEBANON 2004
- Lebanese University School Of Dentistry
- CERTIFICATE IN ORTHODONTICS | NEW YORK 2007
- New York University College Of Dentistry
- DOCTOR OF DENTAL MEDICINE (DMD) | NEW JERSEY 2009
- Rutgers School Of Dental Medicine
AWARDS & ASSOCIATIONS
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Texas Dental Association
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- Invisalign Elite Provider